• No dry tooling.
• Please keep your shoes and shirts on.
• Personal climbing equipment must be in good condition and meet current UIAA standards.
• The steel ladders may be used to access the main floor and are the only access points for the upper deck. Remove all dirty or wet footwear and never carry anything in your hands while ascending or descending these ladders.
• Do not prop open entrance deck gate. Only one person at a time on the “unsecured” side. There must not be anyone in the unsecured space if the upper ladder is in use.
• The instruction of belay, technical, and movement skills by non-staff is prohibited. Climbing wall users are highly encouraged to seek qualified instruction to learn any new skills.
• The solid red line marks the top of the safe bouldering zone; no climber may exceed this height without being on belay.
• Any injuries, incidents, or equipment issues must be reported to the Outdoor Centre Staff immediately.
• Auto Belays are restricted to program use only.
• The Outdoor Centre is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
All visitors must check in with Climbing Program Coordinator and complete Visitor Health and Safety Orientation.