- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 11:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 11:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 12:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Closures: 13-17 November (reading week) for re-setting
Belay tests: All users must complete a current top rope and/or lead belay test. Belay tests are on a first-come, first-serve basis, during the hours listed below:
- Monday, Tuesday Wednesday & Friday: 2 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Thursdays: 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays: during open rec climbing 12:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Location: Check in at the climbing office opposite the Outdoor Centre (KNB 180) then access the climbing wall from the basement floor (KNB 80).
Waivers: All climbing wall users must sign a waiver on an annual basis, starting September 1 each year.
Hours: Same as Kinesiology building hours
Closures: No upcoming closures scheduled. See monthly calendar for holidays and partial closures.
Location: Access the bouldering wall on the basement floor of the Kinesiology A block.
- Wristband: All users must have a facility wristband. Sign in for a wristband at the climbing office opposite the Outdoor Centre (KNB 180) or at Active Living Client Services (KNA 104) or the Fitness Centre front desk (KNB 154).
- Group Access: Due to high demand and space constraints, this area may have restrictions during peak times.
- Respect for Other Users: Please be mindful of other individuals using the facilities. Keep the noise levels to a minimum, and be considerate of shared spaces.
- No Outside Instruction: External instructors are not permitted to conduct sessions within the climbing and bouldering facilities.